ConfusedFungusConfusedFungus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

24 Hr. Challenge - Ninjas 24 Hr. Challenge - Ninjas

mmmmmmm.

its okay. i mean, it's not bad. it needs work though. try making it a little longer because this movie has potential to be really funny.

Tarboy Tarboy

movie masterpiece

this is a newgrounds movie masterpiece. the effort and art you put into this movie is absolutely amazing. you have succeeded in telling a story thats good and enjoyable that most newgrounds post don't have.

You are a...... You are a......

i got the best. im a tender sexy bithc who likes to buy penisis

Ultimate Tower Defence Ultimate Tower Defence

omg!

OH MY FREAKING GOD! i am so freaking sick of gad damn tower defense games. their were cool at first but now everybody does them and they are unoriginal. think up something creative now. besides that, for a game.... it needs work. but its still good.

Island Island

I have to say, I play magic a bit and this looks better than most of the cards i have seen in awhile. You should really see if wizards of the coast will hire you.
All in all well done.

ThePrisoner responds:

Thanks very much. That's actually the reason I did this painting and a few others so that when I apply to Wizards I'm going to show them these paintings as samples.

Off Road Off Road

vey nice.

this looks amazing. it looks like something out of Magic The Gathering. Even the quote somehow resembles it.